maincurve UC One iLearn Webmail
title Academics Home

Requesting a Transcript


You must have a zero balance on your student account before a transcript order can be processed and sent.  By clicking the “I Understand” button below, I affirm that I have checked and verified that I do have a zero balance.  Account balances can be checked through the Self-Service area of your MyUC portal or verified through the Bursar’s office, 606-539-4472.


Privacy Policy